Fee structure on standard pricing and discount deals
Advantages with Clinisol
- A wide selection of over 360 clinical e-Learning courses
- e-Learning courses have immediate clinical application
- Course completion in your own time, at your convenience
- Two of our 21 Ethics courses gives you the required 6 Ceu’s per annum in Ethics
Ceu packages are the most flexible way to purchase online CPD Courses.
You can use Ceu packages for each individual online course; or you can purchase Ceu packages towards covering the costs of several courses. Purchasing Ceu packages offers significant savings.
Frequently asked questions
- Clinical Solutions must be notified in writing of any cancellations.
- Course fees (less an administration fee of R150) will only be refunded if written notice of cancellation is received 7 working days prior to the start of the course.
- However, if written notice of cancellation is received less than 7 working days prior to the course start date, a credit will be issued and can be used towards any other Clinical Solutions course. The credit will only be valid within the same year of original course booking.
- There will be no refund or credit issued if notice of cancellation is received less than 24 hours before the start of the course.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) is the ongoing education of practitioners following completion of professional degree or qualification.
- This is a legal requirement of the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA). CPD consists of any educational activity which helps maintain, develop or increase knowledge, problem solving, technical skills or professional performance standards.
- The goal of continued education is to ensure that practitioners are able to provide the best health care possible.
- CPD includes:
- Hands-on activities – courses, workshops, and conferences
- Self-directed activities – online courses, completed on your own, in your own time.
- Every practitioner is required to accumulate 30 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) per twelve-month period, 5 of which must be on ethics, human rights and/or medical law.
- Each CEU is valid for 24 months from the date on which the activity took place (or ended, in the event of post-graduate studies), after which it lapses.
- This means that practitioners must accumulate a balance of 60 CEUs by the end of the second year of practice, and thereafter top-up the balance through additional CPD as each 24 –month validity period expires.
- 1 hour of general learning = 1 Ceu
- 1 hour of Ethics = 2 Ceus
- 3 Ceus for one online course
- 6 Ethics Ceus for one Ethics course
- Seventy percent pass rate is required.