Protein. It’s been identified as being both detrimental and beneficial to bone
Given the high prevalence of osteoporosis and sarcopenia, should health
professionals recommend an increase in protein intakes? Well, it depends
on a variety of factors.
This course briefly describes these factors and their relation to bone health.
Loss of bone mass (osteopenia) and loss of muscle mass (sarcopenia) that
occur with age are also discussed in depth.
Learn about Low GI anti-inflammatory diet.
Amazing evidence-based clinical tips:
- Does diet influence systemic inflammation and if so, how?
- Insulin Resistance, an important factor in many pathologies;
- How to recognise Insulin Resistance;
- Benefits of a Low Glycemic Index (GI) diet;
Important components of a Low GI, anti-inflammatory diet.
Prescribe Nutrition Treatment protocols for your musculoskeletal patients presenting with:
- Degenerative Joint Disease;
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and Myofascial Pain Tunnel Syndrome Syndrome and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome; and