Ultimate Taping Techniques. Sporting Tape, Tapes for Pain Relief & Functional Taping (The Magic Tape)
Taping is a definite rehabilitative modality that is designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process while providing significant pain relief, support and stability to muscles, joints, and nerve pathologies.
Additionally, this method provides extended soft tissue manipulation and improved proprioception to prolong the benefits of manual and exercise therapy administered within a clinical setting.
Tape is safe for the population ranging from sporting to non-sporting population, paediatric to geriatic and successfully treats a variety of orthopaedic, neurological, muscular and other medical conditions.
Leverage the concepts and principles taping to:
- Relax and stimulate muscles
- Alleviate pain and swelling
- Improve joint mobility and stability
WHO will benefit?
- Occupational Therapists
- Doctors of Chiropractic
This comprehensive workshop is spread over two days.
On day one learn how to apply Kinesio and rigid tapes for muscle injuries, knee instabilities, ankle injuries, cervical & low back pain.
On day two learn more taping techniques for the following conditions:
- Lumbar Spine: Sciatica, disc & facet joints
- Cervical Spine: Whiplash, nerve root & first rib
- Shoulder: Postural correction, anterior instability, AC joint, rotator cuff & neural tissue
- Thoracic Spine: Thoracic back pain, fractured rib
- Elbow and Feet: Tennis elbow & pronated foot
- Hands: Thumb stability and finger techniques
Seven Reasons to attend the Ultimate Taping Solutions Course
- Benefit from the clinical experience of the presenter
- Achieve better clinical results and improve your referrals
- A two-day comprehensive course, 16 Ceus, competitive price
- Includes clinical reasoning
- Reinforced by evidence-based modalities such as exercises
- Taught from manual therapy and sport perspective
- Involves a functional/clinical approach
Includes tapes for the practice to the value of R650
- Saturday 15 August | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday 16 August | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Standard R3220, 10% discount R2900 if paid within 24 hours of booking
- Fritz Sonnenberg Rd, Green Point, Cape Town, 8051
* All courses accredited by an appropriate accrediting academic institution and or statutory authority for the relevant profession