Helping you discover the secrets to musculoskeletal therapeutic success via hands-on experience.
Chapmans Reflexes is a systematic approach for testing and treating injuries, aiding in pain management and delivering the ultimate in client satisfaction. The course has been developed with massage therapists, personal trainers, osteopaths, chiropractors and body workers in mind, who are keen on addressing the ‘whys’ of the problem, not just employing the band-aid, quick fix approach. The technique stems from a strong background in the nervous system, as well as its links to the lymphatic congestion of muscles and viscera.
Assist in alleviating all musculoskeletal pain, including headaches, back pain, hip or pelvic instability – practically anything muscle or nerve-related with stress as its origin. The treatment also works wonderfully for children and the elderly, as well as sports fanatics and the sedentary worker alike. Chapmans Reflexes is also safe to use during most stages of normal pregnancy.
Patients can benefit from rapid results in pain management, a speedy return to normal strength of affected muscles, and a general feeling of empowerment which uplifts mood and spirit levels. The simple, time-efficient therapy ‘homework’ also offers a sense of regained control over their progress.
- Friday 5 June | 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday 6 June | 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday 7 June | 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- 26 (24 for the course + extra 1 (2 Ceus) free optional Ethics e-Learning)
- Standard R5 000, R4 500 extra 10% discounted within 24 hours of booking
- Fritz Sonnenberg Rd, Green Point, Cape Town, 8051
* All courses accredited by an appropriate accrediting academic institution and or statutory authority for the relevant profession